Saturday, September 27, 2008

Showcase Saturday

Today I would like to introduce you to Tammy Fite.

Tammy says...

I am a stay-at-home mom of two wonderful boys--Cameron (13) and Brandon (11). I am a very active volunteer with the boys' school, sports and our youth program at church. I have been married to my wonderful hubbie for almost 19 years!! (Oct 8 is our anniversary!!) We met in the Air Force at Pease AFB in New Hampshire. We've lived in Albuquerque for 16 years now, and love it!!

I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 9 years, and I love it!! When the boys were younger (read less active), I was able to earn two cruises--one to Bermuda and one to Hawaii. But, now they're very busy with sports, school and church, and business has had to slow down a bit. Isn't that the most wonderful thing about our business--we can make it what we want it to be, depending on our lives at the moment. I am still very active with SU!--offering classes, clubs and workshops. I absolutely love it, and all the GREAT friends I've made through it. The Divas are a big part of that! I "met" Max on another group, and followed her to this one when she started it many years ago! There are some great ladies in this group, and I'm thankful to be a part of it.

For the Cards:
Whisper White Cardstock & Envelopes
Banbury Designer Paper
Bitty Birthday Stamp Set
Word Window Punch


5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
3/8" Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon


For the outside band--Banbury DP, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White Cardstock. Wide Oval Punch. Non-SU! Scallop Punches

Tammy followed the Paper Pieces template found here for this project.

Thank you for sharing your card set with us, Tammy.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Alicia :)

3 comments:

carolm said...

beautiful card set tammy. what type of container/box are they in? love the simplicity of them.

cheers ~ carol.

Carol Matthews said...

I really like how you've used the DSP. It's the highlight of the card and very effectively so. While I love our new designs, I'm not usually good at using them for my cards, but you've given me some great ideas! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Prayerandstamps:Super Cute Card!