Thursday, September 23, 2010

Diva Inspiration Challenge #114

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I grew up mostly on these cereals and remember these certain boxes. How fun to look back at the different designs. I don't know if you're like me, but I feel this week's inspiration picture is really stretching my creativity and where to go from here. A few directions in which to go could be color, quilting, focus on one of the boxes or even create a collage. I am interested to see which direction you all go in!

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Maria
Carol
Katy

Ann
Jeannette


Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC114 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

1 comment:

carolm said...

maria, your card is so cute. i love how you 'popped' up the images and made them shimmer. xoxo