Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm back with an MDS page!

It's been way too long since I posted a project here - I'm so sorry to have let that responsibility slide.  I don't even know what to blame it on - my 2 year old?  He's generally the one who drags my attention away from my stamping. :)  From now on, I'll do better at making sure there is always a post on Tuesdays.  


I started this page last week and finally had a chance to sit down and finish it.  I played around with the different elements forever and then decided I was making things much too complicated.  MDS is supposed to simplify my scrapbooking - not make it harder!  Once I decided to just leave things where they were I was pretty happy with the end result :)



Until next week!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a great page, Amber! What a beautiful baby! :)

Hugs!

Amber said...

Thank you Elizabeth - that's my son Simon. :)

carolm said...

how precious amber. xoxo