Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome to the last sketch challenge of March. Spring is upon us and everything is starting to turn green and bloom. (At least here in the states ~ our Aussie/Kiwi demos are coming upon winter.) I'm lovin' it and hope you are too.

I'm not sure if you know it, but our Queen Diva, Max Conrad, is having a birthday on Monday. So be sure to stop by her blog and wish her a happy one.



Enjoy your hop, skip and blogging as you make the rounds with our divas.


Adriana
Alisa
Elizabeth
Jeannette
Leonie
Lorie
Max
Ruthie
Tammy
Tiffany
Carol.

1 comment:

Kay Kalthoff said...

Here is a card that I made for the sketch challenge! I turned the sketch on its side . . . and I loved how it turned out. Have a great day and thanks for the challenge!
Kay
http://stampingtoshare.blogspot.com/2010/03/330-udi-baby-card.html