Monday, February 15, 2010

Scrapbook pages and a Contest :)

Happy Monday!  For those of you who don't have to work today, I hope you have a fun day.  Maybe you will find some time to stamp.  For me it will be a day of organizing my stamp room (Something I do quite often :) I will also be getting ready for my hostess club tomorrow.

One of our Divas, Becky Teusink who lives in Holland, Michigan has shared some wonderful scrapbook pages.  These pages gave me the inspiration I needed today to get some scrapbooking done. 




Thank you for sharing with us Becky!  You are a very talented gal :)


Time for a contest!!!!  Send ONE page (any size) to utahdivasinternational@gmail.com to be entered into a drawing.  All pages will be shown next Monday on our blog and 'you' the viewers of our blog will have the chance to vote for your favorite.  The winner will receive an assortment of Designer Series Paper. You do not need to be a member of our group to enter the contest.

Have a wonderful day :)

1 comment:

carolm said...

beautiful becky. henry and anna are adorable!!! now where is luke?

xoxox