Monday, April 20, 2009

Trendy Trees spring card


Happy Monday everyone!

Not so sure about all of you but being here in Utah I am so sick and tired of seeing the snow. I am tired of bundling up and am so ready for SPRING. I especially liked seeing Design Team Member "Stephanie Gittins" card for that very reason. I will always think of Stephanie's son when I use this set from now on. ;)
Here is what Stephanie wrote:
I just adore this fun new stamp set! My little three-year old sings a song called "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree", and he definitely inspired this card!
It's just a simple little 4x4 card that came together very easily. For a little extra "wow", I applied glitter to the flowering tree with 2-Way Glue. My son just loves this card! Every time he sees it he starts singing again!
Stamps: Trendy TreesInks: Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Pretty in PinkPaper: Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla CardstockAccessories: Scallop Border Punch, Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Crafter's Tool Kit, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, 2-Way Glue
Thanks as always Stephanie for sharing your creativity with us!
Happy Stampin'
Max

3 comments:

carolm said...

too cute stephanie. i may have to get this set at some point.

xoxo

Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

Great card! I love that glitter on the tree.

Leonie Schroder said...

I love this card and the glitter tree - so now I know where glitter comes from!

I cant wait to get this set at convention :D which is only 8 days away!!!!