Saturday, October 4, 2008

Showcase Saturday

Today's feature Diva is Traci Gentry. Here's a little bit about her.....

I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator from Woodville, Ohio. I have been married for 6 years to my husband Brian, and we have a Yellow Lab named Colby. I also work full time in a bank. For stamping projects, I like to make mostly cards and 3-D items. I have been a demonstrator for 3 years. I have 3 monthly stamp clubs that meet each month in my home. Between them and a workshop or two I do each month, that keeps me pretty busy! I am doing a workshop next week and we are making these cute Broomstick Treat Bags as one of our projects. They are so simple and fun to make!

What a fun and cute project!! Check out her tutorial here. Thank you so much for sharing with us, Traci.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Traci- Great tutorial! I love your blog!

I hope you are enjoying your new Ford Escape! I have worked at a Ford Dealership for 18.5 years now. :)

Big hugs!
Elizabeth

carolm said...

love these little witches brooms.

cheers ~ carol.